The school is redeveloping the area behind Ferry Hall, so come along to a working bee, Saturday 17 March commencing at 9am.
The teachers and parents who come along will be:
- Concreting a slab for the shed
- Concreting a ramp
- Constructing a metal raised garden bed
- Edging garden beds with pine
- Installing an outdoor blackboard
- Constructing garden seating
We need: a concrete mixer, shovels, mattocks, rakes, drop saw, levels, broken tiles/crockery suitable for mosaic work, newspapers, straw – not hay, Kliplock roofing iron.
If you can lend a hand on the day and/or provide tools/materials please phone the school office on 62658116.