No nuts + be anaphylaxis aware

Because an increasing number of students and staff are at some risk of an anaphylactic reaction to allergies we are becoming an Anaphylactic Aware School.

That means all of our staff are being trained in recognising and responding to anaphylactic reactions.

And because some of our community are highly allergic to some foods, we must all ensure that those foods aren’t brought to school.

Nuts are particularly dangerous for some of our community so please do not send peanuts or tree nuts or any foods which contain specific pieces of any nut type in them or on top of them.

 

This entry was posted in News and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply